albino eastern diamondback rattlesnake for sale

$23.99. Here is a very nice Blair's Phase Gray Banded Kingsnake. We have these for sale on this list. I hate to part with this snake but circumstances say otherwise at this time. He is a little over 5ft long, eats f/t with no worries every time. I will take $3000 for the pair, shipped Delta no box charge. Phone calls take precedence over emails. He is for sale on this list. 405-706-9796 These boas are endemic to the Island of Hispaniola. This is one of our breeding projects. [Classifieds Home]   100% Genuine Real Snake Taxidermy Striking Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake Mount. Vintage Western Rattlesnake Taxidermy Head Crystal Vu Ball Display Nature Gems. Here is a male Striped Pigmy Rattlesnake. I have 1.0 2002 Albino Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, bred by Greg Hubbard, for sale, he is nice in every way. She is an aggressive snake as well as an aggressive feeder of f/t or anything for that matter. Make an Offer . I'm more excited about working with and breeding these than anything I've had in many years. That's right, the same as the Haitian Boa, but a thousand times better looking. This was marked by the originator on Jan 02, 2006 as being sold. Here is the largest Redfoot Tortoise that Tom has ever seen. Here is a Dominican Red Mountain Boa. Payment via Paypal or Bank cashiers check sent overnight US Postal Service. Here we have Berry Island Boas breeding in one of our outdoor pens in March. That specimen, which was found several years ago, resides at the Savannah River Ecology Laboratory in Aiken, S.C. Here is the largest Redfoot Tortoise that Tom has ever seen. Copyright 2000 - 2007 VenomousReptiles.org $139.99. These boas are naturally very TAME, and will be the next big thing in herpetoculture. She is definitely not for the faint of heart. She is 18 inches long and 12 inches wide straight length. 10 left. Email Address . We also frequently have juvenile Redfoots the size of the one on the very top. Once again, I'm happy to introduce the "first" of these to the Herpetoculture Industry, and I believe these will become extremely sought after for many years to come. Here is a very nice Albino Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake. You can see an adult Albino Redear Slider basking on a log. I need to sell this pair of snakes as soon as possible, I am dropping the price WAY down to compensate a quick sell. Here is a female Amazon Basin Yellowfoot Tortoise. He is for sale on this list. 4.3  RIO AGUAN VALLEY SPINY IGUANAS (Ctenosaur melanosterna) Adults - These are extremely RARE, tame, and only occur on Hog Island and a small area in Honduras - We can't sell single females. VenomousReptiles.org Home -- Venomous Reptiles on the Net. Here is our largest turtle vat. 1 sold. We also have very nice regular size adult Redfoot Tortoises like the one sitting on top of him. No Money orders. Here is a very nice Albino Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake. I am including in this sale a CB 2001 normal female EDB that has been in with him as well. An albino canebrake rattlesnake is indeed a rarity. Here is a nice Hypo Coastal Plains Milksnake. They are ony found in specific places and at specific altitudes. Dominican Reds are somewhat variable in color, but even the ugliest one is unbelievably beautiful. I will not sell to you unless I feel confortable with the sell, I will ask for and check references. We do occasionally import these, and they are the real Amazon Basins, so please check in with us if you are looking for one. I have 1.0 2002 Albino Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake, bred by Greg Hubbard, for sale, he is nice in every way. He is an Amazon Basin at least 17 1/2 inches long and 11 inches wide straight length. We have these for sale on this list. Lifelike Diamondback Rattlesnake Statue 6"H Realistic Snake Taxidermy Figurine. This is our newest and one of our more exciting breeding projects. And here is a closeup of the adult female Albino Redear Slider basking in the giant vat. This is one of our breeding projects. Anja Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake Head Keychain Real Taxidermy Car Key Ring Chain. 10 left. with comments or questions. While several albino eastern diamondback rattlesnakes have been found in the wild, only one other albino canebrake has been discovered in Georgia. ALBINO EASTERN DIAMONDBACK RATTLESNAKE - Sold! Baby Albino Het Scaleless Western Diamondback Rattlesnake $ 349.99. striatus!!! The scientific name is Epicrates s. $35.24. Out of stock. He is an Amazon Basin at least 17 1/2 inches long and 11 inches wide straight length. I am a Delta verified shipper. [Search]   Thanks [Help], I need to sell this pair of snakes as soon as possible, I am dropping the price WAY down to compensate a quick sell. He is a little over 5ft long, eats f/t with no worries every time. There are more reptile pictures after the pricelist. Here is a male Striped Pigmy Rattlesnake. He is Patty's best breeder male. Tom once had one that weighed 168 pounds, and it had a shell over 36 inches straight length. I am a Delta verified shipper. Notify me when this item is back in stock. They commonly reach 60 to 80 pounds. All venomous laws/rules apply. (cell, leave me a msg if I dont answer). Contact webmaster@VenomousReptiles.org For those of you going to the Expo in Daytona, stop by our tables and check out the next Herpetoculture breakthrough.

Brown's Market Gallipolis Ohio Menu, 2012 Packers Vs 49ers, Katniss Everdeen Costume, Black King Cobra, Twitch Chat Overlay Single Monitor, Illinois Early Voting, Sight Lines Film,