dylan shiel instagram

I have everything against the credibility of the AFL and the MRP system. Shiel has a right to be upset I think. 4,266 Likes, 42 Comments - Dylan Shiel (@dylanshiel) on Instagram: “3am wake ups. They followed the rules written out exactly. Yeah you don't get to man up and make concussions vanish into the wind.. That isn't how brains work. And he received no punishment. AFL: The home of Australian football on Reddit, including the Australian Football League, and all other aspects of the game. Yeah that's pretty shitty, it sounds like Shiel did his due diligence and let the doctors know he was experiencing pretty clear symptoms of concussion. It has failed us with its lack of consistency. 4,109 Likes, 21 Comments - Dylan Shiel (@dylanshiel) on Instagram: “Thank you 2019... ready for 2020!” Accidental or not a free should have been awarded and Cotchin should have copped a fine. I don't think it was the right call, but I'm happy that it was the decision that was made. This is pretty strange to see, don't often see players come after each other like this. Probably that concussion he suffered from the Crotchin hit causing him to not think through his actions. They got this call right, it's all the others that were wrong. Something from the Twitter comments that actually upsets me is this derogative notion of a "Glass jaw" and that Shiels concussion was a result of him being soft. Cotch went low and hard at the man, making head high contact. No reward for the guy with his head over the pill, but we reward people who drop the knees and lean into the tackler. 149w Reply. A lot of @zacharymerrett07 about this. 280 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ‘dylanshiel’ hashtag It's a really complex and divisive issue. Hope your having a great time Dylan x. But don't victim blame, what the hell? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Press J to jump to the feed. The commentators could really get behind that. Cotchin's action (which would have resulted in a fine or suspension during the season) costed GWS one of their best players and possibly a grand final berth. If Danger wasn't such a tank and got KTFO from the Sloane hit, how different would the conversation be to the current "just two blokes going hard", and if Shiel wasn't concussed from the Cotchin collision, we'd be applauding a hard contest. Cotchin's action (which would have resulted in a fine or suspension during the season) costed GWS one of their best players and possibly a grand final berth. If Cotchin wasn't already on two strikes, that hit is 100% a fine. #mambamentality” 12.3k Followers, 1,027 Following, 46 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dylan Clarke (@dylannclarkee) Hopefully creates a good rivalry between these two clubs going forward. Another instance were player profile and external circumstances come into play where it shouldn't. And yeah, I get that concussions may happen because of sport and that's not the point I'm trying to make. On the other, some people think it it's the wrong call. Shiel has a right to be upset I think. On one hand, some people think it was the right call. Midnight workouts. October 30, 2017 Dylan Shiel will miss two matches for rough conduct over the bump that floored North Melbourne’s Curtis Taylor after the Essendon star was unsuccessful in appealing … Superstars should be treated as harshly/leniently as a reserve with a handful of games. I would be pretty salty, even if you think he shouldn't have been suspended that is a free kick every day of the week. 100% agree. It's what we should be encouraging players to do for their long term health. Anything more would have been overkill (it is a contact sport after all). New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. 2,664 Likes, 162 Comments - Dylan Shiel (@dylanshiel) on Instagram: “” Cookies help us deliver our Services. I can't understand how people put off injury so nonchalantly. To assign a user flair to yourself, expand the 'Community Options' drop-down menu below, and click on the pencil icon. I think the idea of a "glass jaw" is something relevant to the conversation around these sort of incidents. And he received no punishment. Did you write Carlton's statement regarding marriage equality? Only question is what contrived label they would apply to this rivalry? 36.5k Followers, 75 Following, 51 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dylan Shiel (@dylanshiel) Agreed, but I hope when the fix it, they do it in a way that sees less players suspended for minor things rather than more.

Nick Mullens Parents, Pad Plesios, The Second Tree From The Corner Short Story Pdf, How To Pronounce Plastic, Babe Meaning In Text, Conor Maynard Net Worth 2020, Jump Bike Locations, I Can Feel Your Heartbeat Lyrics, Kerry Katona Now, Le'veon Bell Fantasy Stats, Great Plains Rat Snake Belly, Candice Swanepoel Jeans, Wilt Plant In Tagalog, South Park Teacher Mr Garrison, Nova Science Publishers Journals, In The Tall Grass Religious Meaning, Alta, Norway Population, New England Patriots Wallpaper 4k, Brachy Pad, Cottonmouth Bite Symptoms, Microsoft Teams Video Resolution, Brown Bear, Brown Bear Cut And Paste, South Wales Police Helicopter Base, Calliophis Bivirgatus, Pioneer Girl: The Annotated Autobiography Epub, David Mundy Family, A Fairly Odd Summer Wiki, Analyze This Sequel, Thunderstorm Bay Area, Katie Cimber, Robert Kirk Philosopher, Quicken Loans Stock, Dog-faced Water Snake, Nick Fitzgerald Injury, Diablo Iii: Rise Of The Necromancer, Brown Bear, Brown Bear Matching Game Online, Benji The Hunted Animal Cruelty, Sherrybaby Synopsis, Gemini Animal Symbolwhite-tailed Eagle Size Comparison, Cardiff Weather Forecast 14 Days, What Is My Ward And District Pa, Modern Houses For Sale In Orlando, Fast Natural Makeup Tutorial, Hawthorn Fruit, Win The Game Brain Out, Lions Club Meeting Protocol, Ben Stratton Stats, Fedex Driver Jobs Non Cdl, Two Are Better Than One Nkjv, Roxi Kenny Bachelor Instagram, Influencer Talent Agency Uk, Save The Best For Last Meaning Bible, Pascal Gross, William Mapother - Imdb, Side Effects Of Being Sexually Active, Hemotoxic Snake, Titans Vs Cowboys History Nrl, Is Schofield Pass Open, Aspen Park Trails, Nrl Grand Final 2019 Attendance, Google Now Package Tracking, Po Boxes Near Me,