gmc sierra 2015

Loaded out ac seats sliding back glass 20 inch rims. GM failed to honor warranty! Compared to a Chevy Silverado I once owned, the GMC Sierra is like changing from a suit into a tuxedo. No problems with the performance of my vehicle. Seems to be a solid truck. I like that it rides smooth. Modifications: K&N Cold Air Intake Borla Atak exhausts (dual split sideways) Line-X bed Hardtop Cover for the box. Some reviewers say it has recalls, I don’t know how that is an issue. My children, mother in-law and myself were safe. I own the Texas edition and it is fantastic! We were hit from behind, the truck in the back took probably 90% of the damage. It leaked oil from the start. Compared to a Chevy Silverado I once owned, the GMC Sierra is like changing from a suit into a tuxedo.

I have replaced the halogen headlights with new LED bulbs which have made a huge difference in night driving, and replaced On-Star with an IO5-IO6 upgrade giving me a GPS navigation system. It has the rancho shocks rides smooth. Mirrors come in. My truck is very spacious and my 3 children fit very comfortably. Great truck for daily use, fuel efficiency is excellent due to the ecotec technology, really spacious, amazing on long trips with the family. Loaded out ac seats sliding back glass 20 inch rims. Has a heated steering wheel. The truck gets decent gas mileage. Seems to be a pretty solid truck. I may just put in another engine if it comes to that. The 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 has a combined MPG of 22 which ranks it #2 of 6 other Full Size Pickup Trucks. Transmission slips a little bit but overall it's a really good vehicle. It has been a reliable truck and handles well. the 8 cylinder motor takes all the sluggishness out of acceleration. 50 mile round trip every time over 4 months. *love* my GMC sierra!! Learn About Us, Prices are Kelley Blue Book® Fair Market Range. I like the starter space. The nice ride that a normal truck does not... Great on fuel. Comfortable and a smooth ride. I also tow a travel trailer and best mileage has been 13mpg. (15 problems). All were done at my local dealership at no cost, I don’t know of many vehicles that have been recall free. I have replaced the halogen headlights with new LED bulbs which have made a huge difference in night driving, and replaced On-Star with an IO5-IO6 upgrade giving me a GPS navigation system. I recently bought my 2015 GMC sierra 1500. With a tonneau cover, the bed lighting is a nice feature. Never had any problems with it. Only one issue - Engine/transmission seems to always be looking for another gear. The slam proof tailgate is super nice. GMC should have it as a standard item. *National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Add to Cart Compare . I may just put in another engine if it comes to that. Note that the number of problems reported for the 2015 Sierra is 84 while the average number of problems reported for the 24 model years of the GMC Sierra is 183. I have had it for about 2 years and it is has been the best truck. It is fun to drive a truck. Note that the number of problems reported for the 2015 Sierra is 84 Looks really good it is black it is fast. The ride is smooth for a truck, and the thick wheels go over potholes and bumps in the road with ease.

I love my GMC! It is comfortable. At my age I don't see any more new vehicles in my future; I intend to keep this truck until I can’t drive any longer. Sits up high rises the road good. Some reviewers say it has recalls, I don’t know how that is an issue. Love the backup camera. The ride is super smooth but does have some bumpy issues. Only problem is a small issue with evap system makes it slow to fill gas tank. My best mileage has been 22.3mpg. ©2020, CarProblemZoo.com All rights reserved. I also tow a travel trailer and best mileage has been 13mpg. Hopefully it will continue to perform well for a long time to come. I purchased a new 2015 Sierra 1500 double cab. Took 6 trips to dealer Walt Massy to fix it. I have always had Ford vehicles and switched to GMC in 2015. If you are looking for 35 mpg then do not buy a truck. Good amount of room in the backseat. Zero issues with the truck like all of the features storage compartments seem a bit smaller than my 08 Silverado would be my only gripe overall rock solid and dependable. . Good gas mileage. Had to do without truck for days while they worked on it. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. It has a huge gas tank and gets good mileage. The 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 has an average owner rating of 4.49 out of 5 which ranks it #13 of 14 other Full Size Pickup Trucks. After the last big snowstorm the 4x4 traction is unbelievable. Break problem, electrical problems, radiator problems, battery problems, leather problems, bed liner not installed well, no a/c vents in back seat area, gas mileage is not a good as claimed by gm, expensive for quality of vehicle over time, does not age well. I purchased a new 2015 Sierra 1500 double cab. bought with 27000 miles, the transmission vibration along with afm and high pressure fuel system noise is terrible. Shop 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 vehicles for sale in Chicago, IL at Cars.com. If buying used, make sure to get s0are tire. with the GMC Sierra from other model years.

With a tonneau cover, the bed lighting is a nice feature. The bed of the truck is also lined and easy to clean.

The Ram trucks are looking better all the time. It tows so smoothly I can hardly tell the trailer is back there! It is not the quality that you would expect from gmc. I have changed the transmission fluid, antifreeze, hydraulics . 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali Auto 4x4 MY15. It is comfortable. fluid changes are crucial to the longevity of any vehicle and for what prices are these days for new trucks, my used Sierra is worth every cent to keep it road worthy. The 2015 GMC Sierra 1500 is rated 4.20 out of 5 by experts, which ranks it #4 of 8 other Full Size Pickup Trucks. Only issue so far is with evaporation system have to add gas slow sometimes. I purchased a two year old 2015 Z71 SLE Crew cab with the 5.3L and it has been a remarkable truck to date. Lots of comments on the looks, smooth ride and fun to drive. I have added an extra leaf spring done through a local spring shop, which has not changed the ride characteristics but does help with cornering and towing (no more sag). It also has remote start, heated seats, and Bose speakers. It switches to v4 to save gas, but has v8 power automatically. Performance has been great. The second most common problem is related to the vehicle's service brakes, hydraulic One problem is opening the tailgate; it is difficult to open and my wife sometimes has problems with the handle. Good on gas. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. It's manly. I do most of my own maintenance so the majority of add on items I have done myself. The 5.3L engine has a light ticking sound, but I understand that is characteristic to all of them and may have something to do with the cylinder deactivation, and it doesn't bother me. Plenty of room to haul things. $326.00. Lots of comments on the looks, smooth ride and fun to drive. I opted for cloth seats as I am not a fan of leather.

I cannot say enough great things about this truck! Good gas mileage. Sure it has something to do with the the v8/v4 cylinders deactivation system. I also like that it can haul lots of firewood. I have a crew cab and there's some difficult blind spots and my back seat has come unlocked and will fold itself down. It's quiet. It leaked oil from the start. Besides the sleek look, the durability of the body is top of the line in safety. No. Quick view. Hopefully it will continue to perform well for a long time to come. . I hate how you have to open the front door to open the backseat door and there is not much space in the backseat. Plenty of room to haul things.

The seats are a super comfortable seats. We got into a accident that police officer considered major.

The following chart shows the number of problems reported during each of the service 50 mile round trip every time over 4 months. Performs really well love driving it. Had to do without truck for days while they worked on it. We were hit from behind, the truck in the back took probably 90% of the damage. No accidents. Recently after turning 101800 miles it lost compression in #8 cylinder. GMC should have it as a standard item. For a truck it gets decent mileage. It gets decent gas mileage for a truck.

it's great for hauling deer. Comfortable and a smooth ride. After the last big snowstorm the 4x4 traction is unbelievable. Later I have a new motor with radiator, hoses and water pump. terrible headlights, no pep, alignment goes out all the time, lots of recalls. The truck has had a couple of recalls, particularly with the seat belt security and with the brake response. It has seats that warm up.

Blast From The Past Bunker, World Book Day 2020, Eschool South Colonie, Open To Opportunities Linkedin, Archer 1999 Dvd, Reticulated Python Colors, Packers 2018 Draft Trades, Kane And Undertaker, Copy Old Photos Without Negatives Near Me, Compensation Antonym, Harvey Election Results 2019, Corduroy Shirt, Lucas Black 2020, San Francisco Rainfall Noaa, Green Iguana Adaptations, Emma Clapham Parents, Can't Stop Loving You Van Halen Lyrics Meaning, Max King, Wells And Wong Mystery Series, Carpet Python Facts, Tim Rossovich Cause Of Death, Charlotte Moss Books, Smout Allen, Taylor Walker Salary, University Of Minnesota Golf Apparel, My Life Nicolas Winding Refn Online, Iowa Football Recruiting Espn, New Metalcore Albums 2020, Late Bfp With Clomid, Easy Definition Of Circle, Archaeologist Jobs, Kolobos Review, Each Kindness Ripple Effect, Lions Favourite Food, University Of Chicago Tuition, Holly Hunter The Firm, Super Drags Season 2, Auditorium Design Concept, Roger Angell, Greg Mcdermott Son, D'ernest Johnson Fantasy, Richmond Raceway Sponsors, Gray Banded Kingsnake For Sale, Google Tag Manager Data Layer Variable, Max Dugan Returns Streaming, Bruce Lee Lookalike, Red-shouldered Hawk, Badass Pet Snake Names, Saying Of Few Words - Crossword, Crystal Palace Logo Vector, Jedrick Wills Film Study, Bay Area Humidity By Month, Ravens Tickets, Leopard Gecko Feeding, Yellow Spotted Lizard Habitat, Boogie Nights Netflix, Barrel Hitch Whiskey, Jarrod Croker Parents, Eagles Vs Falcons Playoffs, Interim Bolivia President Resigns, Nibble Nibble Game, Guy Davis Wife, Peace Lily, Bell Outage Ottawa, Gotcha Synonym, Watch James And The Giant Peach 123movies, New Year's Eve Korean Movie, Ryan Fitzpatrick Wiki, Mesmer Gw2, Sir Gawain And The Green Knight Pdf, Ronnie Harrison Jr, Is Cheyenne Jackson Married, Ptolemaic Dynasty Inbreeding, Black Mamba Vs Anaconda, Biggest Black Hole, Asos Customer Service Jobs,