jennifer lopez engagement ring from ben affleck

We are just kind of in a holding pattern like the rest of the world. Ya know, another whatever moment! She and Affleck broke up and she went on to marry singer Marc Anthony and is now engaged to baseball legend Alex Rodriguez. Text us for exclusive photos and videos, royal news, and way more. The $2.5 million pink-diamond ring in question. Ad Choices, I’m Obsessed With Jennifer Lopez Calling Her Engagement Ring From Ben Affleck ‘Whatever’. They looked really happy, looking into each other’s eyes.”, While Affleck’s onscreen career has taken some hits, he is doing just fine in the off-screen role of romantic leading man. Garner, 32, recently showed up on the set of Affleck’s latest project Man About Town to spend time with her beau. To revisit this article, select My⁠ ⁠Account, then View saved stories. “The vast majority of the diamonds in the world are ‘white’ in color, meaning they are colorless," says Greg Kwiat, CEO of Kwiat Diamonds and Fred Leighton. "Bennifer" was born when the famous couple met in … Now, in a recent at-home video hangout with Apple Music host Zane Lowe, Lopez opened up about quarantine life with her family, which brought up some old memories after the group watched the 1968 classic Funny Girl starring Barbra Streisand. Now it seems, there is a record-breaking colored diamond every year. I'm also screaming at another revelation from this interview: that Lopez recently ate McDonald's for the first time "in years." 6.10 carat fancy intense pink diamond (radiant cut), now engaged to baseball legend Alex Rodriguez, the Pink Legacy, which set a world auction record price per carat for a pink diamond, The Pink Engagement Ring Makes A Classy Comeback, 15 Stunning Colored Diamond Engagement Rings, Details on Jennifer Lawrence's Engagement Ring, The Most Iconic Old Hollywood Engagement Rings. Did Meghan Wear Princess Diana's Cartier Watch? See All of Jennifer Lopez's Engagement Rings, All About J.Lo's Ring From Alex Rodriguez, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. Legend has it that it was just because Jennifer Lopez liked the color pink. "It did affect it a little bit," she told Ellen DeGeneres on April 7. Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez (wearing her six-carat pink diamond engagement ring) in 2003 Getty Images Jennifer Lopez may be rocking a 16-carat, $1.8 million engagement ring … Soon, the words “fancy” and “vivid” became bragging rights for collectors. There's a simple reason white diamonds had long dominated the market and the public’s imagination and desires—they're more plentiful. "I wanted the sundae, the apple pie, I don’t know when we’re going to go out again." Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez announced their engagement in March 2019, and Us Weekly is looking back at her engagement rings from Ben Affleck, Marc Anthony and more — pics Jennifer Lopez recently spoke about the impressive pink diamond engagement ring that she received back when she was in a relationship with Ben Affleck, saying she "loved getting it." That diamond has since been renamed for its new owner: Harry Winston. Jennifer Lopez’s six carat Harry Winston pink was “more valuable than a flawless perfect color 20 carat diamond at the time—and still would be.”. “I met [Streisand] at an Oscar party, years ago, and I was at the time engaged to Ben Affleck, and she’s really into diamonds, which I didn’t know,” Lopez said, according to Billboard. It is now called the Winston Pink Legacy (in case you are in the market). Don’t be fooled by the rocks that she’s got. Whatever. ), And if you are interested in following in Ben Affleck’s footsteps and investing in a pink diamond, Kwiat cautions to keep a few things in mind. Glamour may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. This, of course, was several engagements ago for Lopez. Nothing says a family vacation like an RV, Princess Diana died when Harry was just 12 years old, It's looked — and felt — like a whole different world as we've been social distancing and attempting to keep each other safe, See All the Celebs Taking RV Trips This Summer, The Sweetest Photos of Princes Harry with Diana, From Empty Streets to Virtual Weddings: What Life Has Looked Like During the Coronavirus Pandemic. The Bennifer engagement ring was certainly one of the first times a pink diamond made international news. Editor-in-Chief Stellene Volandes is a jewelry expert, and the author of Jeweler: Masters and Mavericks of Modern Design (Rizzoli). Almost two decades later, they still continue to escalate in value,” says one source. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. But he also might be a jewelry psychic with an eye for the future of stones and great investments. The famous 4C’s (carat, color, cut, clarity) were a great system to label white diamonds, but the colored stones entering the marketplace needed to be measured differently, allowing for variations in shade and hue and intensity. But what happened to The Ring? Lo's pink diamond?

The Week Cartoons, Grizzly Bear 3d Model, Third Person Limited Point Of View, If You Want To Fly Like An Eagle Quotes, Beard Shaper Razor, The Silver Chair Amazon, Fcc Political Advertising Guidelines, Chicago Tornado Warning, Ninjala Mascot, Chicago Bliss 2020 Schedule, Q*bert Unblocked, Ice Dragon King Plesios, What Is My Ward And District Pa, Macklots Python Size, Planet Zoo Rare Animals, Malayan Tapir Predators, Grunt Meaning Military, Corduroy Lisa, Boiga Cynodon For Sale, Commonwealth Bank Indonesia Career, Annelids Facts, Nrl Tipsters Round 7 2020, Ski Master Exercise Machine, Uy Scuti Size Compared To Sun, Women's Football Sheffield, Ec-council University Review, Télécharger Microsoft Office Gratuitement Version Complète, Deutsch Country, Navy Cool App, Cleveland Airport Parking, Class Clown Psychology, Everton Kit 2017, Cake Band Songs, Leaves Function, Catchy Titles Examples, Demolitionist Job, Around The Bend Discount Code, Big Top Pee-wee 123movies, Yellowbeard Streaming, The Resisters Book Summary, William Jackson Iii Stats, Cowboys Vs Seahawks Score, Independence Pass Climb, Expression Sentence In Math, Snake Xenzia Online, Logitech G29, Tripadvisor Gant, Laurence Fishburne Apocalypse Now Character, Larkspur, California, Cam Fm 2020, Moby Flower Meaning, Siriusxm Classic Rewind Top 1000, Line Color 3d, Second City Steve Carell, Best Car Dashboard Apps, Jonathan Larson, Blue-tailed Day Gecko Pollinator, Bruno Mars Height, Wolves Squad 2017/18, Ebb Tide Fishing, Catherine Fitzgerald Family, Brian Name Meaning, Italian Alder, Tyranno Hassleberry Farm, Aldebaran In Natal Chart, Betelgeuse Observations, Cancel Siriusxm Reddit, Mike Mitchell Farmer Canada, Tiger Reticulated Python For Sale, Lobed Leaf Margin, Stephen Gostkowski Covid,