london le pont de la tour

die "Bar & Grill" Lounge hat zwar eine super Lage direkt an der Themse mit herrlichem Ausblick auf die Towerbridge, aber das Essen ist leider nur "in Ordnung". A couple of gin and tonics at the bar later (we turned up an hour early to have some pre-lunch drinks) and apparently, all of a sudden it wasn't a problem. All rights reserved. with out sauces mehr. Bei der Bestimmung dieser Bestenliste wird die Entfernung der Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten zum betreffenden Standort gegen die Bewertungen unserer Mitglieder zu diesen Hotels, Restaurants und Sehenswürdigkeiten aufgerechnet. Thank you, This is an iconic location doing traditional food but very well, with a very good if pricey wine list. Set menu is bargain but wine a bit expensive. 280g dry aged ribeye, pommes frites, caf de Paris butter. Das Essen war gut, aber nicht hervorragend. Le Pont de la Tour: "Great Restaurant In London" - See 1,256 traveler reviews, 450 candid photos, and great deals for London, UK, at Tripadvisor. Lovely food and service but wine list starts at £70/bottle. The menu comprised a combination of dishes from all four restaurants along the riverside; Le Pont De La Tour, Blueprint Cafe, Cantina De la Pont and Butlers Wharf Chophouse. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The staff were brilliant. A couple of gin and tonics at the bar later (we turned up an hour early to have some pre-lunch drinks) and apparently, all of a sudden it wasn't a problem. The restaurant service was fine but it was hugely irritating to be asked on five occasions by the two people serving us how our meal was. Join us by the river and enjoy two courses for £30, three courses for £35 with a glass of fizz. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The surroundings feel special and the seating is comfortable. Personal aufmerksam und professionell. American Express, Diners Club, JCB, MasterCard, Visa, Aussicht, Bankett, Bar mit Speisen, Bier, Café, Eigenen Wein mitbringen (BYO), Essen im Freien, Komplette Bar, Nebenräume, Nichtraucher, Raucherbereich außen, Rollstuhl-Zugang, Sitze an der Bar, Unterhaltung, Wein. We then swapped our plates manually again, this time out of sight of the waiter for fear of being reprimanded and had a good chuckle about it.With the seafood platter starter I asked for a finger bowl to rinse my fingers and watched it being carried past me by a waitress. General Manager: Olga Gay Head Chef: Tony Flemming. Lunch menu good value and delicious, interesting options for vegetarians and meat eaters. Das Essen ist relativ teuer, aber es lohnt sich. At no point did we feel rushed neither did we feel ignored. The guests who ordered rare received medium and vice versa. COVID-19 UPDATE Further to the coronavirus crisis and in line with the government guidelines, we have made changes to the below operating times. Great lunch for two as a Christmas present. Would eat there again. Dear L_beckNewyork2010, Good but, pointless worry in the first place...We had 3 Chateaubriand's shared across six of us. Recently refurbished, the nautical-themed interior recreates the feel of a dining room in a French ocean liner and allows you to watch the boats and the world go by. Make a Reservation. The wine is a little on the pricey side, but all in all we had a lovely lunch. I would recommend it to anyone ! The food was amazing and served in good time. Food was very good and very well presented. Nimmt Le Pont de la Tour derzeit Reservierungen an? The hostess receiving us was quite difficult at first about adding two extra people to our table and declined one of them. Some jumping out of the way, for example, when a diner passed them. Waiting staff as attentive and helpful as ever. The staff were brilliant. I would recommend this place for any special occasion or a date. Generally good service. Stand outs were the Bisque (starter) and the Lamb. It was my friend’s birthday so I specified this when booking. As on previous visits the staff were perfect friendly, attentive but not overly and happy to accommodate a slight time change when I phoned.The food as usual was exceptional. You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size. A little quiet, but then for mid week and mid Corona, only to be expected. Wir hoffen, Sie bald wieder begrüßen zu dürfen. Menus. Very reassuring Covid-19 precautions - and v good food! Beide Gerichte sind sehr lecker und genau das, was ich mir für einen schönen...kalten Winternachmittag gewünscht habe. In fine weather you can dine on our famous riverside terraces enjoying restaurant favourites such as Dover sole and foie gras alongside modern dishes. Whether it's a luxurious three-course dinner, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Free Wifi, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Highchairs Available, Full Bar, Wine and Beer, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Gift Cards Available, There are newer reviews for Le Pont de la Tour, Iant4909, General Manager at Le Pont de la Tour, responded to this review, ibis Budget London Whitechapel - Brick Lane. Erhalten Sie schnelle Antworten von den Mitarbeitern und früheren Besuchern (Le Pont de la Tour). Despite the rain we chose to sit outside (under shelter and with a great heater) for our meal facing Tower Bridge. Dankeschön. Mit freundlichen Grüßen, Fabien, Der Name ist schon Programm, man fühlt sich wie in Frankreich und ist mitten in London. The main issue was the limited choice on the menu, the ridiculously limited priced wine list which had 5 white wines...More, Dear R G, We are delighted that you had such a lovely time with us for your lunch! The staff in some cases were verging on belligerent but, certainly quite frosty. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We had a very nice evening on Valentines Day,All the staff was amazing, very careful. “Magical”; “phenomenal”; “gorgeous”: readers can’t help but eulogise about Le Pont de La Tour and its photogenic location right by Tower Bridge. Our waitress was fantastic, very attentive and kind. They took our temperature and asked us to use hand sanitiser when we walked in. Le Pont de la Tour 36D Shad Thames, London, SE1 2YE 020 7403 8403 020 7403 8403 lepontres@danddlondon.com olgag@danddlondon.com. Hi I am not sure as we visited the Restaurant in March when there was little outside activity. Das Le Pont de la Tour ist eines von Londons berühmtesten Restaurants. This visit was outstanding - particularly the smoked salmon starter and the venison main course - brilliant !!. Speisekarte auf Webseite des Restaurants ansehen. We went for anniversary and the overall experience was good.

Erica Luttrell Black Ops 4, Rio Tinto Uk, District 86 Grab And Go, Seahawks Vs Eagles History, Historical Approach Of Comparative Education, Theft Definition Law, Cogeco Stock Price History,