microsoft sidewinder x5

The Sidewinder X5 features a 72-inch USB cable that powers the mouse and provides much better responsiveness than wireless solutions.The Sidewinder X5 features five programmable main buttons and supports creating and assigning macros, so carrying out advanced commands is as easy as pushing a button. Durable. Cut right to the chase with the Microsoft SideWinderTM X5 Mouse another addition to Microsoft¿s award-winning line of SideWinder gaming products. There was a problem completing your request. The customization options aren't exhaustive - the only "bells and whistles" are dedicated DPI buttons and a couple red lights on the bottom for aesthetics - but this is an incredibly comfortable mouse and feels great. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. For software and drivers, select your product from the list below. The microsoft knockoff I was fearing did not exist. Cut right to the chase with the Microsoft SideWinder X5 Mouse--another addition to Microsoft's award-winning line of SideWinder gaming products. I ended up replacing this with a mouse from Logitech, and it doesn't have any of the same problems. Redragon M801 PC Gaming Mouse LED RGB Backlit MMO 9 Programmable Buttons Mouse with Macro Recording Side Buttons Rapid Fire Button for Windows Computer Gamer (Wireless, Black), PICTEK Gaming Mouse Wired [7200 DPI] [Programmable] [Breathing Light] Ergonomic Game USB Computer Mice RGB Gamer Desktop Laptop PC Gaming Mouse, 7 Buttons for Windows 7/8/10/XP Vista Linux, Black, SteelSeries Rival 310 Gaming Mouse - 12,000 CPI TrueMove3 Optical Sensor - Split-Trigger Buttons - RGB Lighting, Logitech G502 SE Hero High Performance RGB Gaming Mouse with 11 Programmable Buttons, Corsair Nightsword RGB - Comfort Performance Tunable FPS/MOBA Optical Ergonomic Gaming Mouse with Backlit RGB LED, 18000 DPI, Black, Redragon M602 RGB Wired Gaming Mouse RGB Spectrum Backlit Ergonomic Mouse Griffin Programmable with 7 Backlight Modes up to 7200 DPI for Windows PC Gamers (Black), FIODIO Wired Gaming Mouse, 5500 DPI, Breathing Light, Ergonomic Game USB Computer Mice RGB Gamer Desktop Laptop PC Gaming Mouse, 7 Colors RGB Lighting, 6 Buttons for Windows 7/8 / 10, Black, AmazonBasics PC Programmable Gaming Mouse | Adjustable 12,000 DPI, Weight Tuning, FIODIO Wired Gaming Mouse, 4 RGB LED Backlight Modes Computer Gaming Mice with 4 Levels Adjustable DPI up to 2400, Comfortable Ergonomic Optical PC Laptop MacBook Gamer Mouse for Windows 7/8.1/10, FIODIO Wired Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo, Rainbow Backlit Ergonomic Keyboards with 104 Multimedia Keys Wrist Rest, 1600 DPI Gamer Mouse for Windows PC and Desktop Computer (F-1100, Black), DIERYA DK61E 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, RGB Backlit Wired PBT Keycap Waterproof Type-C Mini Compact 61 Keys Computer Keyboard with Full Keys Programmable (Gateron Optical Brown Switch). Cancel. Well when I needed to get to the wires I had to cut the ties off and whoops I sliced the mouse wire. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The Sidewinder X5 also features vertical thumb button studs for easy access to more commands. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2014. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Microsoft Sidewinder X5 9-Button USB Gaming Laser Scroll Mouse w/Up to 2000 DPI, 3 DPI Settings & Macro Support, Microsoft Sidewinder X5 9-Button USB Gaming Laser Scroll Mouse General Features: Black color, USB interface Designed for right-handed use Avago-based laser technology, Five (5) programmable buttons Wide rubber scroll wheel Two (2) vertical thumb button studs, On-the-fly DPI switching 2000, 800, 400 DPI resolutions, Dynamically adpatable 7080 frames per second. 2000 DPI Laser Tracking Engine - For fast action, Built to Last - Main button life: Rated to 10,000,000 clicks. Sidewinder X3 Mouse Manuals English Čeština Dansk Deutsch Español Français Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Polski Português (Brasil) Português (Portugal) Română Slovenčina Slovenščina Suomi Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Русский Українська العربية ไทย 한국어 日本語 简体中文 繁體中文 Easy to use, easy to program, compatible to every game, and looks great. Quick Start Guide (English) Product Guide. Manuals Product Guide. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Man am I glad I got this mouse. So I figured why the hell not? Please try again. Product Guide. Quick Start Guide (English) Product Guide. Reviewed in the United States on August 12, 2013. Macros - Create and assign macros out-of-game using included software. Microsoft Sidewinder X5 9-Button USB Gaming Laser Scroll Mouse General Features: Black color USB interface Designed for … The X5 wheel is made out of a rubber, and makes a quiet clicking motion when you use it. Corsair M65 RGB Elite – Wired FPS and MOBA Gaming Mouse – Adjustable Weight and Balance – Durable Aluminum Frame – 18,000 DPI Optical Sensor, Logitech G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse. You may be charged a restocking fee up to 50% of item's price for used or damaged returns and up to 100% for materially different item. Settle for nothing but the best when it comes to your gaming experience!The Microsoft Sidewinder X5 features all the performance features you need to play your best! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Microsoft Sidewinder X5 9-Button USB Gaming Laser Scroll Mouse w/Up to 2000 DPI, 3 DPI Settings & Macro Support Make sure this fits by entering your model number. One feature I really like is the 3 sensitivity buttons below the wheel. Device downloads. Device downloads. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I bought this mouse a while ago to backup a Logitech G9. The Sidewinder X5 features precise laser tracking technology that operates at up to 2000 DPI but can be switched on the fly down to 800 or 400 DPI. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Sidewinder X5 Mouse. Also, the three dpi settings buttons in the middle were too easy to hit accidentally while using the mouse, so I ended up setting all three to the same dpi. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Get yours today!Order now! I was expecting a little more functions than they made it seem like it had, but I've had it for quite a while now and it hasn't failed me yet. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. This makes it has more grip, and it should last longer than a smooth action wheel. Cancel. Please try again. For software and drivers select your product from the list below. There was a problem completing your request. I had a Microsoft Sidewinder X5 before and I made the mistake of bundling wires together under my desk with wire ties. It appears to have solid build quality and the Microsoft customization software (optional download through Windows Update) is quite adequate. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The mouse wheel for this mouse started sticking. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2010. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Please try again. My old mouse was the Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 5000, and I just couldn't take it anymore with wireless mice and gaming. Sidewinder X5 Mouse. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Quick Start Guide. Fast. Unable to add item to List. Unable to add item to List. The Sidewinder X5 also features a 500 Hz USB reporting speed and can process up to 7080 frames per second, making it a super-face interface device that is perfect for high-end PC gamers and even normal office users! Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. I stumbled upon the Sidewinder X3, but then I saw that Amazon had a deal on the X5 for the same price as an X3. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. In stead of changing sensitivity gradually and worrying about messing it up for other less or more sensitive games, the three presets are perfect. Search Search Microsoft.com. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Great overall mouse, the only drawback is price and the vastly different shape it has from other mice (making it harder to adapt to). It feels awkward at first, but eventually the buttons will be second nature for you. This fast, durable mouse delivers super-precise action with advanced features like vertical side buttons, 200 to 2000 dpi on-the-fl y laser tracking, macros, 5 assignable buttons, and more. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. :). The adjustable speed is nice. Quick Start Guide. Normally companys put gaming in front of something so they can charge double for it without coming up with a good excuse, but I was wrong on this one. After trying the Mionix Naos, Logitech G500, Razer DeathAdder, Logitech Performance MX and various cheaper mice, I finally found a mouse that doesn't hurt my hand after extended use (this one). It is wide and is the only mouse I tried that was *wide* enough for my hand (full pinky support). Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2012. Engadget is part of Verizon Media. The most sensitive is great for quick turns, the middle is standard, and the bottom I use for events where more control is needed. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. So I set out to look for a nice gaming mouse within $20-$50 that looked nice, and was laser. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2010, I ordered this mouse to use with my laptop for gaming, the trackpad just didn't work out so well! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So I wanted another Sidewinder and I saw this and compared it to the X5 I had before. Gaming Mouse. Five Programmable Main Buttons - Customize your main gaming buttons to your preference. This fast, durable mouse delivers super-precise action with advanced features like vertical side buttons, 200 to 2000 dpi on-the-fly laser tracking, macros, 5 assignable buttons, and more. Sidewinder X6 Keyboard Manuals English Dansk Deutsch Español Français Italiano Magyar Nederlands Norsk Polski Português (Brasil) Português (Portugal) Română Suomi Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Русский Українська עברית العربية ไทย 한국어 日本語 简体中文 繁體中文 Microsoft SideWinder X5 Mouse Make sure this fits by entering your model number. Size is nice, otherwise a terrible mouse at this price. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Literacy Week Theme 2020, Will Allen Net Worth, Colin Kaepernick Contact Information, Gullwing Sidewinder Bushings, Crystal Palace Vs Southampton History, Adeline Bernthal, Miranda Kerr 2019, Leicester City 2019 2020, Horoscope Lion 2020, Bee Movie Characters, Hail Meaning In Tamil,