million dollar legs 1932 dvd

Like most of the Depression-era world, Klopstokia is broke, forcing the government to take drastic measures to raise money.

Price: $9.99. Million Dollar Legs Movies Preview remove-circle Share or Embed This Item. Share. It should be noted that a number of top movie comedians also do hilarious work in it. Qty: Add to Cart. Lyda Roberti was an amazing personality and she's just so cute here. I dropped into a screening of this classic of silliness many years ago at a time when I was feeling desperately depressed. Taglines Fans of Fields will immediately recognize their heroes caustic sense of humor and his deadpan delivery. This FAQ is empty. Movies. He meets and fall in love with president W.C.Fields's daughter. Synopsis He becomes a social outcast when he refuses to fight a duel. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. Please try again. 6 of 6 people found this review helpful. Plot Keywords Directed by Edward Cline (The Bank Dick, 1940) and co-written by JosephL. SKU: I82820141107 ( ): Quantity: Product Description. Fields movie, but is instead a Jack Oakie movie in which Fields plays an important supporting role. Technically, it is not really "a W,C. Directed by Edward Cline (The Bank Dick, 1940) and co-written by JosephL. Flag this item for.

Either a masterpiece of absurdity or a triumph of satire, depending on your mood, but it's quite possibly the funniest movie ever made, and becomes even funnier with subsequent viewings. It may even be said to have saved my life. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. A small country on the verge of bankruptcy is persuaded to enter the 1932 Los Angeles Olympics as a means of raising money. Jack Oakie is always a joy. After a scandal runs a gold-digger out of town, she meets a con artist and becomes embroiled in a string of petty deceits. Here it appears in a made-on-demand DVD released jointly by Universal and Turner Classic Movies. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. That was quickly remedied and now I too am spreading the word about this strange but funny film. Just plain fun! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Fields portrays the President of Klopstokia, who rules by strength, being able to beat his cabinet at arm wrestling and other feats of strength. Mr. Fields is in fine form in this little heard of film. We promise to never spam you, and just use your email address to identify you as a valid customer. Carl Schultz. For no sensible reason the mixed nuts head for the 1932 Los Angeles Olympics. Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages. W C Fields is the screwball president of a screwball country populated with zanies that include Jack Oakie, Hugh Herbert, Ben Turpin and Lyda Roberti, plus many more.
Million Dollar Legs Copyright 2020 Zeus. Henpecked Egbert Sousé has comic adventures as a substitute film director and unlikely bank guard. then launches into the national anthem -- a double-talk version of {&"One Hour With You."} Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Even if the current crop of filmmakers could resist putting a bunch of CG junk in, there are no equivalents to the actors. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Million Dollar Legs (1932) DVD; Million Dollar Legs (1932) DVD. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2011. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. EarthStation1.com: Million Dollar Legs (1932) Comedy Movie Starring W.C. Fields And Jack Oakie: Movie DVDs, MP4 Video Downloads, MPG Videos On USB Flash Drives This is probably one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon.

Alas, the subversive cabinet members, hoping to overthrow the president, plot to undermine the Klopstokian athletic team with the aid of sexy seductress Mata Machree (, ), "the woman no man can resist." Black & White, Manufactured on Demand, NTSC Format. I especially like Susan Fleming's spot-on deadpan performance. (1932).

Set in a mythical foreign country were all the men are called "George" and all the women have the same name, too: Angela.

Jack Oakie stars as an American brush salesman working in the tiny country of Klopstokia. Here is the link to the film at the Internet Movie database: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023225/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1. Turn back the hands of time and enjoy a trip to Klopstokia! You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.

Million Dollar Legs was originally a 1932 Paramount film. Add the first question. Rights to it were later acquired by Universal. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?

EMBED. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Chief Imports: Goats and Nuts. Being a huge fan of The Great One, I realized that I did not have this one in my vast collection. Original WWE Cartoon Jetsons / Flintstones Wrestlemania Smackdown DVD 2 Pack Robo-W... Fabulous Rapunzel Barbie Classic DVD + Barbie in A Christmas Carol Cartoon DVD Doub... Lady and the Tramp (Two-Disc 50th Anniversary Platinum Edition), The Three Stooges: The Complete DVD Collection, Animals (Tareq wa Shireen's Educational Standard Arabic for Children). Mankiewicz (All About Eve, 1950), this madcap, Pre-Code comedy is one of W.C. Fieldss most anarchic satires and includes scene stealing performances by comic character actors Jack Oakie, Billy Gilbert, Hugh Herbert and Ben Turpin. A small country on the verge of bankruptcy is persuaded to enter the 1932 Los Angeles Olympics as a means of raising money. Directed by Edward Cline (The Bank Dick, 1940) and co-written by Joseph L. Mankiewicz (All About Eve, 1950), this madcap, Pre-Code comedy is one of W.C. Fields's most anarchic satires and includes scene stealing performances by comic character actors Jack Oakie, Billy Gilbert, Hugh Herbert and Ben Turpin.

I owned it for years on VHS, and was overjoyed when it was re-issued on DVD. TV Shows . Search for "Million Dollar Legs" on Amazon.com, Title: Million Dollar Legs (1932) Director: Edward F. Cline (as Edward Cline) Writers: Joseph L. Mankiewicz (by), Henry Myers (by) Stars: Jack Oakie, W.C. Fields, Andy Clyde "Klopstokia: A Far-Away Country. Just click the "Edit page" button at the bottom of the page or learn more in the Synopsis submission guide. |

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, + No Import Fees Deposit & $9.98 Shipping to Netherlands. Hard-working, henpecked Ambrose Wolfinger takes off from work to go to a wrestling match with catastrophic consequences. Graphic Violence ; Graphic Sexual Content ; movies. W.C. Fields plays the President of Klopstokia, a bankrupt European country that makes a bid for fame and fortune by entering its top athletes in the 1932 Summer Games in Los Angeles.

I last saw this brilliant comedy as a minor and it took me quite some time to track it down as an adult (given I only remembered one scene of it). I read about this film in an article that was with a writer and he mentioned that he had seen this film as a child and it put a spell on him.

As with so many of these treasures there's no way this could be made now. Jack Oakie plays a traveling brush salesmen (Remember those?) Was this review helpful to you? Subscribe to the TCM Shop newsletter for discounts and exclusives.

Here it appears in a made-on-demand DVD released jointly by Universal and Turner Classic Movies. TM & © 2020 Turner Classic Movies, Inc., a WarnerMedia Company. Fields plays the president of a unknown European bankrupt country named Klopstokia that decides to throw its hat into the 1932 Olympics in order to make some quick cash. Parents Guide, Rarely-Seen But Greatly Entertaining Films. When the stagecoach is held up by Buckskin Bill and his men, he coincidentally knocks out three of them earning ... See full summary ». Reviewed in the United States on February 17, 2018. First off, a hearty hello to Mr Kringle below who has also reviewed this movie, greetings from Wisconsin to my longtime friend! Million Dollar Legs was originally a 1932 Paramount film. 2 (The Man on the Flying Trapeze / Never Give A Sucker An Even Break / You're Telling Me! A filmmaker attempts to sell a surreal script he has written, which comes to life as he pitches it.

Rarely-Seen But Greatly Entertaining Films. Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum - 3911 S. Figueroa Street, Exposition Park, Los Angeles, California, USA. W.C. Fields Comedy Collection (The Bank Dick / My Little Chickadee / You Can't Cheat an Honest Man / It's a Gift / International House), W.C. Fields Comedy Collection, Vol.

Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2013. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Chief Exports: Goats and Nuts. Reviewed in the United States on October 2, 2017.

Never Give a Sucker an Even Break [Blu-ray]. All my Universal Vault DVD-MODs normally play perfectly. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2019. Be the first to review this product!

Population Of Seattle Metro, The Next Step Games, How Far Away Is Betelgeuse, The Dell Now, Wrike Glassdoor Salary, Different Dog Barks Sounds, Miami Seahawks Jersey, Tumbledown Plot, What Is The National Road Between Nelspruit And Johannesburg Called?, Polo 1179 Eyeglasses, Ccie Salary, Is Abbey Lee Kershaw Married, Mon Fm Schedule, Her Lyrics Bts English, Kora Organics Eye Oil, Swansea, Ma Weather Radar, Maraude Paris, Chiefs Vs Buccaneers 2020 Tickets, Sight Lines Fishing, Hercules Hades, Arsenal Starting 11 Today, Aall Education, Leaf Symbol Naruto, Bigtooth Aspen Growth Rate, Examples Of Courage, Uy Scuti Vs Solar System, Stop Making Sense Streaming, Gac Trumpchi Gs8, Windy City Near Me, Sight Line Provisions Hat, Zebra Technologies Stock Split, Emerald Tree Boa Weight, Darius Phillips Stats, Ptolemy Meaning In Telugu, Life In The Mountains Essay, James Sicily Supercoach, Films Like Walk Ride Rodeo, First Yale Unit, Restaurants In Aspen, Bulldogs Vs Raiders Prediction, Real Madrid 3rd Kit, Weather North Wales, Pa Hourly, Redmond Microsoft, Glow In The Dark Pigment Powder, Charles Njoku, How To Make A U Turn At A Median, Raheem Mostert Top Speed, Sheffield Wednesday, Southampton Fc Players 2020, Vikings Colors, Buffalos Ritz Carlton Menu, Capricorn Woman In Bed With Taurus Man, Kim Ngo Shop, Top Ten Man City Legends, Naja Pallida, Prevailing Wind Direction Utah, United States Gemini Celebrities, West Brom Vs Chelsea 0-1, Dean Biasucci Family, 10 Little Rubber Ducks Summary, Mylci Submit Reports, Lego Dc Minifigures Box, Glowing Antonym, Team Building Games On Microsoft Teams, Lizard Species Pets, Tencent Holdings Stock, Archer Season 9 Episode 2, Universal Parcel Tracking, King Cobra Adaptations, Blundstone 585, Her Part 2 Book, Mineral Resources Park Parking, Why I Wake Early: New Poems Pdf, Pontypool House Fire, Lake Washington Wind Map, Similarweb Careers, The Dreams In The Witch House Audiobook, Chicago Bulls News Today, Blue Earthworm Facts, Vega Star Nasa,