multiplicity trivia

Contact me | Privacy policy | Join the mailing list | Links. Skirball Cultural Center - 2701 N. Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, USA, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. While he is gone, each of the clones, in turn, run into Laura and, despite their best efforts to follow instructions, she persists and eventually has sex with all three of them thinking they are Doug. The film was released July 17 and ranked 7th at the box office that weekend. But is that really a reason to do the film down? One quiz but two ways to approach it: drop-a-letter and fractured words. The graph passes directly through the x -intercept at x= −3 x = − 3. Multiplicity is a 1996 American science fiction comedy film starring Michael Keaton and Andie MacDowell about a man able to duplicate himself by machine, each duplicate developing a different personality, causing problems. Continuity mistake: When Michael Keaton is talking to his wife he picks up Froot Loops, then a second later he picks up Cheerios. Multiplicity is a 1996 comedy that tells the story of one man's unusual attempt to find more time for himself. During an inspection on site, Rico's lack of knowledge about the current construction site annoys and upset the inspector, which leads to Doug losing his job. The mother who feeds breakfast to her children, for example, has quite different concerns and opinions from the woman taking part in a boardroom di I-- gahh. You mean, you think I'm the clone?Dr. On Rotten Tomatoes it has an approval rating of 43% based on 46 reviews, with an average rating of 5.5/10. Multiplicity was competing for the same audience as Eddie Murphy’s The Nutty Professor. This FAQ is empty. A self-help advocate struggles to put his dysfunctional family in its place. 12 of 13 people found this review helpful. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the multiplicity! Multiplicity is a 1996 comedy that tells the story of one man's unusual attempt to find more time for himself. Do not upload anything which you do not own or are fully licensed to upload. After a short and unanticipated swim through a pool of acid, Optimus Prime arrives at Unicron's lateral sensor nodes. Doug must learn to come to term with his own limited abilities or risk losing everything he holds dear. By jonnowales. The original music score was composed by George Fenton. In Los Angeles, Rad starts crying with the realization that Alexis is dead, until she comes out of nowhere and tries to drag him to safety. I'm me, right. As they are driving away and stopped at a stoplight, Laura sees the three clones in the car next to her. As he is struggling to get everything done, he runs into Dr. Owen Leeds (Harris Yulin), who seems to have the solution to all of his problems. He has an extremely sensitive and thoughtful personality and loves to cook and take care of the house, much to Lance's chagrin. Batman Fans Celebrate Michael Keaton on His 69th Birthday, Paul Rudd to Go Full ‘Multiplicity’ in ‘Living With Yourself’ Netflix Series, Watch Marlon Wayans Play 6 Fictional Family Members in Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’, Jonathan Broxton . Construction worker Doug Kinney finds that the pressures of his working life, combined with his duties to his wife Laura and daughter Jennifer leaves him with little time for himself. Widescreen support is available on Region 2 editions of the movie. The Autobots take action to fight back against the Terrorcon rampage on Earth. "[3] Audiences surveyed by CinemaScore gave the film a grade B on scale of A to F.[4], Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun Times gave the film 2.5 out of 4, and wrote: "Groundhog Day had a certain sweetness and even a sly philosophical depth, but Multiplicity is more of a ground-level comedy, in which we can usually anticipate the problems for Doug and his clones."[5][6]. In the film, Doug Kinney (Michael Keaton) is an over-worked construction worker, who never seems to have enough time for work, his family and himself. Design and text © 1996 - 2020 Jon Sandys. I'm me. Starring: Andie MacDowell, Katie Schlossberg, Michael Keaton, Zack Duhame. However, he is approached by geneticist Dr. Owen Leeds who offers him a rather unusual solution to his problems - cloning. Domestically, Multiplicity was the 78th most successful movie of 1996. Read reviews from world’s largest community for readers. Rico is the head chef and is "cooking up a storm and having a ball", and Lenny is the delivery boy as well as taking a second job as a paperboy. I can't be it. When the original Doug brings the concrete worker to fix the house for Laura, Keaton uses a red sweater with a number one on it, and a white t-shirt under; But a couple scenes later, when he is talking to number three Doug and eating a sandwich, the white t-shirt has disappeared. Continuity mistake: When the original Doug brings the concrete worker to fix the house for Laura, Keaton uses a red sweater with a number one on it, and a white t-shirt under; But a couple scenes later, when he is talking to number three Doug and eating a sandwich, the white t-shirt has disappeared. New York City tabloid editor Henry's faced with tough decisions while he faces several serious life challenges, and a tempting job offer. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All Rights Reserved. All rights reserved. Contact me | Privacy policy | Join the mailing list | Links. Miller and Kenney wrote National Lampoon's Animal House. Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. However, he is approached by geneticist Dr. Owen Leeds who offers him a rather unusual solution to his problems - cloning. Separate from membership, this is to get updates about mistakes in recent releases. "What is this stuff? The film was not a success at the box office, earning a total of $21,075,014 less than half of its $45 million budget. Fantasy, Lance and Rico attempt to make another clone, "Four", who is later named Lenny. The toy of that body technically WAS a very slight remold (or at least, Slugslinger is once again mis-colored as his. Show Spoilers . A hustling drug addict checks himself into rehabilitation to escape trouble with the law and realizes that it's exactly what he needs. It received mixed reviews from critics, and grossed a worldwide total of $21 million at the box office, significantly less than its $45 million budget. Doug then decides that he does not like housework and has Dr. Leeds create a clone to do the chores around the house. Doug must learn to come to term with his own limited abilities or risk losing everything he holds dear. Walk down the "aisle and" kiss a leprechaun; he may give you a pot of gold or even an emerald if you … This causes an annoyed Doug to decree that no more clones be created. Doug #2: [seeing Doug #1] Is that it?Dr. "Three", who calls himself "Rico", is an exaggeration of Doug's feminine side. Trivia/Multiplicity; YMMV/Multiplicity; If you meant one of those, just click and go. The DVD is compatible with region code 4 and includes special features such as the theatrical trailer and crew biographies. Other trivia. In a brief flashback, Alpha-Q introduces Tidal Wave (now reformatted into Mirage) to Slugslinger and Sharkticon. He's gotta be the clone.Doug #1: No, see I'm, I'm me. (1996). While Doug tries to determine how to get Laura back, Lenny tells him about what Laura told Lenny about how he never fixed the house. Please read the following before uploading, See All Trivia, Notes, Quotes and Allusions. Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. This confusion grows even larger when one of the clones makes a clone of himself. The best trivia for Multiplicity (1996). I'm afraid you're it.Doug #2: What do you mean? On one job to build a new wing of a scientific facility, Doug meets up with Dr. Leeds (Harris Yulin), a friendly scientist who has developed a successful method for cloning humans. Continuity mistake: When Doug is in the boat and sits up and starts talking about his life, he sits upright against the cushion, but after he says "I wasn't in it", he's leaning back. Dr. Leeds can successfully clone people and is willing to clone Doug, so his clone can work while Doug spends time with his family. Jonathan Broxton . You can unsubscribe at any time. The character's name, Doug Kinney, is a tribute to writer Chris Miller's friend, Doug Kenney. When Doug is in the boat and sits up and starts talking about his life, he sits upright against the cushion, but after he says "I wasn't in it", he's leaning back. Covers (1) Megatron decimates the Terrorcons by Alex Milne; Advertisements. Mirage brings up the fact that he's fallen out of Scorponok's favor in light of his failure to acquire the seismic warheads from Ironhide, and Alpha-Q responds that Scorponok has fallen out of favor with Unicron as well. Check out the mistake & trivia books, on Kindle and in paperback. Doug's wife Laura (Andie MacDowell) and his daughter Jennifer (Katie Schlossberg) know nothing about the clones and become very confused by Doug's ever-changing personalities. Doug is introduced to Dr. Leeds' clone as proof. Doug #2: [seeing Doug #1] Is that it?Dr. The next day, Lance has a cold and is unable to go to work, so he sends Rico. Drama, Rad embraces her and tells her never to leave again, before they both run for cover. The images should not contain any sexually explicit content, race hatred material or other offensive symbols or images. When a Japanese car company buys an American plant, the American liaison must mediate the clash of work attitudes between the foreign management and native labor. Doug begins to worry about his clone being revealed. However, the pimp's killers don't look too kindly on this new 'business', nor does the morgue's owner. The biggest mistakes in the Harry Potter movies, 25 mistakes you never noticed in great movies, The 20 biggest mistakes in The Wizard of Oz, 40 biggest mistakes in The Big Bang Theory. Revealing mistake: When Doug 2 wakes up and sees Doug 1, Michael Keaton's body double is noticeable in the angle shot from behind - he has bulkier hair. Back on Cybertron, it is revealed that Avalon's decision to support Jetfire was not out of concern for Earth, but as part of an insidious plan constructed in collaboration with none other than Alpha Quintesson! Design and text © 1996 - 2020 Jon Sandys. Looking for something to watch? Though Prime is reluctant to unleash Megatron upon the universe once more, Megatron again offers him a choice: Prime can help him escape, and Megatron will destroy the Terrorcons and help the Autobots defeat Unicron, or he can sit back and enjoy the show. When Michael Keaton is talking to his wife he picks up Froot Loops, then a second later he picks up Cheerios. Remember: Abuse of the TV.com image system may result in you being banned from uploading images or from the entire site – so, play nice and respect the rules! Landquake, Quickstrike, and Beachcomber have been given brand-new head designs to differentiate them from their original toy mold characters Landmine, Bulkhead, and Cliffjumper. Seeing as how maybe they're in danger, we want in. Multiplicity is a 1996 American science fiction comedy film starring Michael Keaton and Andie MacDowell about a man able to duplicate himself by machine, each duplicate developing a different personality, causing problems. Well no as far as I'm concerned, Multiplicity is a tidy fusion of sci-fi comedy and romance that isn't taking the science literally.For Doug number 4 alone, with his skiing skills and pizza fetish, this film deserves 7/10, whilst Keaton deserves a far higher score indeed. As they prepare to step through, Grindor, Sureshock, and High Wire arrive.

Treasure Island Pdf, What Is A Heather Slang, Super Drags Season 2, Ceh V10 Release Date, Fletcher Cox Trade, Angus Imrie Son, Wolves Likely Starting 11, Eric Berry College,