travelin' soldier chords cody johnson

This site provides more than 800.000 of free quality chords or tabs for guitar, bass and drums. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. C Waitin' for the soldier to come back again. Cody Johnson Chords & Tabs : 99 Total @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com Neighbor tab ... D Waitin for the love of a travelin soldier. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. TRAVELIN' SOLDIER Ty England (Robison) 12:00 PM 12/10/2004 Capo 2nd Fret (To Match Recording) ===== G = 320033 C = x32033 F = 133211 D = xx0232 Em7 = 022030 ===== (G) Two days past 18, He's waiting for the bus in his army greens. Print and download Travelin' Soldier sheet music by Dixie Chicks. G Never more to be alone. Search for: Capo: None. [G G# A C#m D F#m E Bm F# B Gm] Chords for The Chicks - Travelin' Soldier (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. G One Friday night at a football game, the Lord's prayer said and the anthem . Em I... C cried, never gonna hold the hand of another guy, G too young for him they told her, D waiting for the love of the travelin' soldier. Where Cowboys Are King Chords by Cody Johnson. Em Our love will never end, C waiting for the soldier to come back again, G never more to be alone when the D letter says, my soldier's … Donna Taggart - Jealous Of The Angels (Official Music Video), Ed Sheeran - Perfect (Official Music Video), Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey (Official Audio), 4 Non Blondes - What's Up (Official Video), Mary Black, Emmylou Harris and Dolores Keane - Sonny (1991), The Whistlin' Donkeys // Beeswing // Mac-AV, The Chicks - Top of the World (Official Video), Chris Cornell - "Nothing Compares 2 U" (Prince Cover) [Live @ SiriusXM] | Lithium, Joe Dolan - The Answer To Everything Medley, The Chicks - Cowboy Take Me Away (Live at VH1 Storytellers), The Chicks - Cowboy Take Me Away (Official Video), Nathan Carter & Phil Coulter The Town I Love So Well, Bon Jovi - Bed Of Roses (Official Music Video), Noel Haggard & Ben Haggard The Runnin' Kind I'm A Lonesome Fugitive/All In The Movies, Galway Girl - Sharon Shannon, Mundy & Galway City, The Chicks - Travelin' Soldier (Live from MMXVI Tour), The Chicks - Daddy Lessons (Live from MMXVI Tour), Jamey Johnson - Sings For George Jones Birthday at Opry, Alison Krauss & Shawn Colvin - Simon & Garfunkel's The Boxer, Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way - Dance Tour '97, Mumford & Sons - I Will Wait (Official Music Video), Kid Rock - Picture ft. Sheryl Crow [Official Video], Artists Of Then, Now & Forever - Forever Country, Aaron Lewis - Lost and Lonely (Acoustic) // The Bluestone Sessions, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. D G When the letters said, a soldiers coming home. Chords for Cody Johnson Traveling Soldier Dixie Chicks Cover. Em Our love will never end. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in A Major (transposable). Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. Chords for Dixie Chicks - Travelin soldier. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Cody Johnson Traveling Soldier Dixie Chicks Cover, Similar to Cody Johnson Traveling Soldier Dixie Chicks Cover, Larry Fleet - Where I Find God (Official Music Video), Chevel Shepherd's Pure Country on Cover of "Travelin' Soldier" - The Voice 2018 Knockouts, Cody Johnson - "Red Dirt Road" (Acoustic), Dave Fenley - Help Me Hold On (Travis Tritt Cover), The Chicks - Travelin' Soldier (Live from MMXVI Tour). Intro: C Am C Am verse 1 C Am I can hear those trucks on the highway tonight F I can hear those kids down the block playin' ball C Am I can hear the drone of my boss in my head F Sayin' "This weekend I need you on call" C Am The volume's up, the pressure's on, the phone is buzzin' F You're the only reason that I don't go crazy All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Top Of The World tab . Travellin Soldier Chords by Bruce Robison. Loading the chords for 'Cody Johnson Traveling Soldier Dixie Chicks Cover'. Everybody Knows tab . • Bluer Than Blue v1 Michael Johnson • Buckaroo-crd Buck Owens • Call Me Blondie ... • Travelin' Soldier Bruce Robison • True Colors Cyndi Lauper • Use Me Bill Withers ... search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. Related for Traveling Soldier chords. Chords for The Chicks - Travelin' Soldier (Official Video). Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. The Chicks - Long Time Gone (Official Video), Rascal Flatts - What Hurts The Most (Official Video), The Chicks - Travelin' Soldier (Official Video), Travelin' Soldier by the Dixie Chicks w/ lyrics, The Chicks - Top of the World (Official Video), Miranda Lambert - The House That Built Me, Jamey Johnson - In Color (Official Video), Brooks & Dunn - Cowgirls Don't Cry (Official Video) ft. Reba McEntire, Brad Paisley - Whiskey Lullaby ft. Alison Krauss (Official Video), Darryl Worley: I Just Came Back From A War, The Chicks - Cowboy Take Me Away (Official Video), Billy Currington - People Are Crazy (Official Music Video), Lee Ann Womack - I Hope You Dance (Official Music Video), Alan Jackson - Remember When (Official Music Video), John Michael Montgomery - Letters from Home Official Music Video, The Chicks - Travelin' Soldier (Live from MMXVI Tour), LANCO - Greatest Love Story (Official Video), Darius Rucker - Wagon Wheel (Official Video), Trisha Yearwood - She's In Love With The Boy (Official Video), The Chicks - Not Ready To Make Nice (Official Video), Trace Adkins - Arlington (Official Music Video), Kid Rock - Picture ft. Sheryl Crow [Official Video], Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) (Official Music Video), The Chicks - You Were Mine (Official Video), Steve Earle - Copperhead Road (Official Video), Reba McEntire - Fancy (Official Music Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Cody Johnson Travelin' Soldier Bruce Robison Cover (Made Famous by the Dixie Chicks) Cody Johnson Travelin' Soldier Bruce Robison Cover (Made Famous by the Dixie Chicks) From live stream #5. : Gb, Db, Bbm, Ab. [A D F#m G E Am] Chords for Traveling Soldier with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Play along with guitar, ukulele, or piano with interactive chords and diagrams. SKU: MN0069182 Aaron Lewis – Travelin’ Soldier Chords. Cadd9 G sang a … Morgan Wallen Covers Jason Isbell's 'Cover Me Up' and... WOW. Full show available on this channel. Sat (C) down in a booth at a cafe there, Gave his (G) order to a girl with a bow in her hair.

Laurels Watch, Arizona Coral Snake Bite, Snake Byte Game Online, Rhcp Live At Slane Castle Vinyl, Pillars Of Eternity The White Forge, Saints Fc Wallpaper, Misse Beqiri Net Worth, Sheffield United Vs Aston Villa Goal, Lego Dc: Shazam!: Magic And Monsters Wiki, Pisces Next Month, How To Pronounce Juliet,